M: FOOD MICROBIOLOGY AND SAFETY
Sweet Wine Production by Two Osmotolerant Saccharomyces cerevisiae Strains
Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 6, pages M874–M879, June 2013
How to Cite
García-Martínez, T., de Lerma, N. L., Moreno, J., Peinado, R. A., Millán, M. C. and Mauricio, J. C. (2013), Sweet Wine Production by Two Osmotolerant Saccharomyces cerevisiae Strains. Journal of Food Science, 78: M874–M879. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12124
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2012
- Spain's Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness
- Spain's Ministry of Education
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!