S: SENSORY AND FOOD QUALITY
Quantitative and Qualitative Variation of Fat in Model Vanilla Custard Desserts: Effects on Sensory Properties and Consumer Acceptance
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 6, pages S894–S901, June 2013
How to Cite
Tomaschunas, M., Köhn, E., Bennwitz, P., Hinrichs, J. and Busch-Stockfisch, M. (2013), Quantitative and Qualitative Variation of Fat in Model Vanilla Custard Desserts: Effects on Sensory Properties and Consumer Acceptance. Journal of Food Science, 78: S894–S901. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12128
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2012
- German Ministry of Economics and Technology (via AiF)
- FEI (Forschungskreis der Ernährungsindustrie e.V., Bonn, Germany)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!