E: FOOD ENGINEERING AND PHYSICAL PROPERTIES
Layer by Layer Assembly of a Biocatalytic Packaging Film: Lactase covalently Bound to Low-Density Polyethylene
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 6, pages E853–E860, June 2013
How to Cite
Wong, D. E., Talbert, J. N. and Goddard, J. M. (2013), Layer by Layer Assembly of a Biocatalytic Packaging Film: Lactase covalently Bound to Low-Density Polyethylene. Journal of Food Science, 78: E853–E860. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12134
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2012
- Dairy Management Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!