H: HEALTH, NUTRITION, AND FOOD
Cranberries and Wild Blueberries Treated with Gastrointestinal Enzymes Positively Modify Glutathione Mechanisms in Caco-2 Cells In Vitro
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 6, pages H943–H947, June 2013
How to Cite
Slemmer, J. E., Livingston-Thomas, J. M., Gottschall-Pass, K. T. and Sweeney, M. I. (2013), Cranberries and Wild Blueberries Treated with Gastrointestinal Enzymes Positively Modify Glutathione Mechanisms in Caco-2 Cells In Vitro. Journal of Food Science, 78: H943–H947. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12136
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2012
- Atlantic Innovation Fund of the Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency
- National Science and Engineering Research Council (NSERC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!