Disclaimer: Dr. E. Allen Foegeding served as Scientific Editor and Dr. Gale Strasburg served as Associate Editor overseeing single-blinded review of this manuscript. It is the policy of JFS to blind Editorial Board members from the peer-review process of their own submissions, just as all authors are blinded.
C: FOOD CHEMISTRY
Protein Oxidation at Different Salt Concentrations Affects the Cross-Linking and Gelation of Pork Myofibrillar Protein Catalyzed by Microbial Transglutaminase
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 6, pages C823–C831, June 2013
How to Cite
Li, C., Xiong, Y. L. and Chen, J. (2013), Protein Oxidation at Different Salt Concentrations Affects the Cross-Linking and Gelation of Pork Myofibrillar Protein Catalyzed by Microbial Transglutaminase. Journal of Food Science, 78: C823–C831. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12138
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2012
- NRI/CSREES/USDA. Grant Number: 2008-35503-18790
- National Natural Science Foundation, China. Grant Number: 30972290
- an Oversea Study Fellowship from the China Scholarship Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!