T: TOXICOLOGY AND CHEMICAL FOOD SAFETY
Determination of Xylazine and 2,6-Xylidine in Animal Tissues by Liquid Chromatography—Tandem Mass Spectrometry
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 6, pages T955–T959, June 2013
How to Cite
Zheng, X., Mi, X., Li, S. and Chen, G. (2013), Determination of Xylazine and 2,6-Xylidine in Animal Tissues by Liquid Chromatography—Tandem Mass Spectrometry. Journal of Food Science, 78: T955–T959. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12144
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2013
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31171691
- International Science & Technology Cooperation Program of China. Grant Number: 2012DFA31140
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!