C: FOOD CHEMISTRY
Color, Phenolics, and Antioxidant Activity of Blackberry (Rubus glaucus Benth.), Blueberry (Vaccinium floribundum Kunth.), and Apple Wines from Ecuador
Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 7, pages C985–C993, July 2013
How to Cite
Ortiz, J., Marín-Arroyo, M.-R., Noriega-Domínguez, M.-J., Navarro, M. and Arozarena, I. (2013), Color, Phenolics, and Antioxidant Activity of Blackberry (Rubus glaucus Benth.), Blueberry (Vaccinium floribundum Kunth.), and Apple Wines from Ecuador. Journal of Food Science, 78: C985–C993. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12148
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2012
- AECID (Spanish Agency of International Cooperation for Development). Grant Numbers: PCI-A/016087/08, PCI-A/023823/09
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!