M: FOOD MICROBIOLOGY AND SAFETY
Inhibition of Bacterial and Filamentous Fungal Growth in High Moisture, Nonsterile Corn with Intermittent Pumping of Trans-2-Hexenal Vapor
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
Journal of Food Science © 2013 Institute of Food Technologists® No claim to original US government works
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 7, pages M1029–M1035, July 2013
How to Cite
De Lucca, A. J., Carter-Wientjes, C. H., Boué, S. M., Lovisa, M. P. and Bhatnagar, D. (2013), Inhibition of Bacterial and Filamentous Fungal Growth in High Moisture, Nonsterile Corn with Intermittent Pumping of Trans-2-Hexenal Vapor. Journal of Food Science, 78: M1029–M1035. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12151
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!