Mention of trade names or commercial products in this publication is solely for the purpose of providing specific information and does not imply recommendation or endorsement by the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture. USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
M: FOOD MICROBIOLOGY AND SAFETY
Efficacy of Integrated Treatment of UV light and Low-Dose Gamma Irradiation on Inactivation of Escherichia coli O157:H7 and Salmonella enterica on Grape Tomatoes
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
Journal of Food Science © 2013 Institute of Food Technologists® No claim to original US government works
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 7, pages M1049–M1056, July 2013
How to Cite
Mukhopadhyay, S., Ukuku, D., Fan, X. and Juneja, V. K. (2013), Efficacy of Integrated Treatment of UV light and Low-Dose Gamma Irradiation on Inactivation of Escherichia coli O157:H7 and Salmonella enterica on Grape Tomatoes. Journal of Food Science, 78: M1049–M1056. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12154
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!