E: FOOD ENGINEERING AND PHYSICAL PROPERTIES
Visco-Elastic and Flow Properties of Gelatin from the Bone of Freshwater Fish (Cirrhinus mrigala)
Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 7, pages E1009–E1016, July 2013
How to Cite
Chandra, M. V., Shamasundar, B. A. and Kumar, P. R. (2013), Visco-Elastic and Flow Properties of Gelatin from the Bone of Freshwater Fish (Cirrhinus mrigala). Journal of Food Science, 78: E1009–E1016. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12158
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2012
- Natl. Agriculture Innovation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!