E: FOOD ENGINEERING AND PHYSICAL PROPERTIES
Effects of Sugars on the Formation of Nanometer-Sized Droplets of Vegetable Oil by an Isothermal Low-Energy Emulsification Method
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 7, pages E1017–E1021, July 2013
How to Cite
Ikeda, S., Miyanoshita, M. and Gohtani, S. (2013), Effects of Sugars on the Formation of Nanometer-Sized Droplets of Vegetable Oil by an Isothermal Low-Energy Emulsification Method. Journal of Food Science, 78: E1017–E1021. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12159
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!