M: FOOD MICROBIOLOGY AND SAFETY
The Applications of Polysaccharides from Various Mushroom Wastes as Prebiotics in Different Systems
Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 7, pages M1041–M1048, July 2013
How to Cite
Chou, W.-T., Sheih, I.-C. and Fang, T. J. (2013), The Applications of Polysaccharides from Various Mushroom Wastes as Prebiotics in Different Systems. Journal of Food Science, 78: M1041–M1048. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12160
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2013
- Council of Agriculture, Executive Yuan, ROC. Grant Number: 100NK-3.1.3-LZ1
- Natl. Science Council, ROC. Grant Number: NSC-99–2313-B-005–003-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!