E: FOOD ENGINEERING AND PHYSICAL PROPERTIES
Solid Lipid Dispersions: Potential Delivery System for Functional Ingredients in Foods
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 7, pages E1000–E1008, July 2013
How to Cite
Asumadu-Mensah, A., Smith, K. W. and Ribeiro, H. S. (2013), Solid Lipid Dispersions: Potential Delivery System for Functional Ingredients in Foods. Journal of Food Science, 78: E1000–E1008. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12162
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!