S: SENSORY AND FOOD QUALITY
Nondestructive and Continuous Monitoring of Oxygen Levels in Modified Atmosphere Packaged Ready-to-Eat Mixed Salad Products Using Optical Oxygen Sensors, and Its Effects on Sensory and Microbiological Counts during Storage
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 7, pages S1057–S1062, July 2013
How to Cite
Hempel, A., O'Sullivan, M. G., Papkovsky, D. B. and Kerry, J. P. (2013), Nondestructive and Continuous Monitoring of Oxygen Levels in Modified Atmosphere Packaged Ready-to-Eat Mixed Salad Products Using Optical Oxygen Sensors, and Its Effects on Sensory and Microbiological Counts during Storage. Journal of Food Science, 78: S1057–S1062. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12164
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2012
- Irish Dept. of Agriculture, Food Intl. Research Measure (FIRM). Grant Number: 06RDC468
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!