H: HEALTH, NUTRITION AND FOOD
Effects of Cooking Methods and Starch Structures on Starch Hydrolysis Rates of Rice
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 7, pages H1076–H1081, July 2013
How to Cite
Reed, M. O., Ai, Y., Leutcher, J. L. and Jane, J.-l. (2013), Effects of Cooking Methods and Starch Structures on Starch Hydrolysis Rates of Rice. Journal of Food Science, 78: H1076–H1081. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12165
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2012
- Ignacio Alvarez for statistical analysis
- Jovin Hasjim for discussions
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!