C: FOOD CHEMISTRY
Tropomyosin Contains IgE-Binding Epitopes Sensitive to Periodate but Not to Enzymatic Deglycosylation
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 8, pages C1116–C1121, August 2013
How to Cite
Ruan, W.-W., Cao, M.-J., Chen, F., Cai, Q.-F., Su, W.-J., Wang, Y.-Z. and Liu, G.-M. (2013), Tropomyosin Contains IgE-Binding Epitopes Sensitive to Periodate but Not to Enzymatic Deglycosylation. Journal of Food Science, 78: C1116–C1121. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12169
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2013
- Natl. Natural Scientific Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31171660
- Natural Scientific Foundation of Fujian Province. Grant Number: 2010J06012
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in Fujian Province Univ. Grant Number: NCETFJ-2007
- Foundation for Innovative Research Team of Jimei Univ. Grant Number: 2010A005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!