M: FOOD MICROBIOLOGY AND SAFETY
Lactobacillus plantarum 29 Inhibits Penicillium spp. Involved in the Spoilage of Black Truffles (Tuber aestivum)
Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 8, pages M1188–M1194, August 2013
How to Cite
Sorrentino, E., Reale, A., Tremonte, P., Maiuro, L., Succi, M., Tipaldi, L., Di Renzo, T., Pannella, G. and Coppola, R. (2013), Lactobacillus plantarum 29 Inhibits Penicillium spp. Involved in the Spoilage of Black Truffles (Tuber aestivum). Journal of Food Science, 78: M1188–M1194. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12171
- Issue online: 19 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2012
- Molise Region, Italy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!