M: FOOD MICROBIOLOGY AND SAFETY
Efficacy of Plant-Derived Antimicrobials as Antimicrobial Wash Treatments for Reducing Enterohemorrhagic Escherichia Coli O157:H7 on Apples
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 9, pages M1399–M1404, September 2013
How to Cite
Baskaran, S. A., Upadhyay, A., Kollanoor-Johny, A., Upadhyaya, I., Mooyottu, S., Roshni Amalaradjou, M. A., Schreiber, D. and Venkitanarayanan, K. (2013), Efficacy of Plant-Derived Antimicrobials as Antimicrobial Wash Treatments for Reducing Enterohemorrhagic Escherichia Coli O157:H7 on Apples. Journal of Food Science, 78: M1399–M1404. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12174
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!