C: FOOD CHEMISTRY
Effect of Breed on Fatty Acid Composition and Lipogenic Enzyme Abundance in the Subcutaneous Adipose Tissue of Pigs
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 8, pages C1130–C1135, August 2013
How to Cite
Marriott, D. T., Chevillon, P., Spencer-Phillips, P. T. N. and Doran, O. (2013), Effect of Breed on Fatty Acid Composition and Lipogenic Enzyme Abundance in the Subcutaneous Adipose Tissue of Pigs. Journal of Food Science, 78: C1130–C1135. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12191
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2012
- Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (BBSRC). Grant Number: BB/G529559/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!