M: FOOD MICROBIOLOGY AND SAFETY
Predominant Bacteria Diversity in Chinese Traditional Sourdough
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 8, pages M1218–M1223, August 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, G. and He, G. (2013), Predominant Bacteria Diversity in Chinese Traditional Sourdough. Journal of Food Science, 78: M1218–M1223. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12193
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2012
- Key Projects in the Natl. Science & Technology Program during the Twelfth 5-y Plan Period. Grant Number: 2012BAD37B01
- Natl. Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31130042
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!