S: SENSORY AND FOOD QUALITY
Sensory Profiles for Dried Fig (Ficus carica L.) Cultivars Commercially Grown and Processed in California
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Regents of California, Davis Campus Department of Plant Sciences
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 8, pages S1273–S1281, August 2013
How to Cite
Haug, M. T., King, E. S., Heymann, H. and Crisosto, C. H. (2013), Sensory Profiles for Dried Fig (Ficus carica L.) Cultivars Commercially Grown and Processed in California. Journal of Food Science, 78: S1273–S1281. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12196
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!