Humaira Wasila designed the study and interpreted the results.Xuan Li collected test data and drafted the manuscript. Linwei Liu interpreted the results and contributed to data analysis Imran Ahmad and Sajjad Ahmad were responsible for revision and correction.
C: FOOD CHEMISTRY
Peel Effects on Phenolic Composition, Antioxidant Activity, and Making of Pomegranate Juice and Wine
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 8, pages C1166–C1172, August 2013
How to Cite
Wasila, H., Li, X., Liu, L., Ahmad, I. and Ahmad, S. (2013), Peel Effects on Phenolic Composition, Antioxidant Activity, and Making of Pomegranate Juice and Wine. Journal of Food Science, 78: C1166–C1172. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12204
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!