B-H. Lee and S. Lee were involved in the experimental design and chemical analysis of red ginseng and ginsenosides. M.H. Lee performed the viral experiment and wrote draft. C. Choi, a corresponding author, interpreted results, and revised the final manuscript.
M: FOOD MICROBIOLOGY AND SAFETY
Reduction of Hepatitis A Virus on FRhK-4 Cells Treated with Korean Red Ginseng Extract and Ginsenosides
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 9, pages M1412–M1415, September 2013
How to Cite
Lee, M. H., Lee, B.-H., Lee, S. and Choi, C. (2013), Reduction of Hepatitis A Virus on FRhK-4 Cells Treated with Korean Red Ginseng Extract and Ginsenosides. Journal of Food Science, 78: M1412–M1415. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12205
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2013
- Korea Ginseng Corp. in 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!