N: NANOSCALE FOOD SCIENCE, ENGINEERING, AND TECHNOLOGY
Preparation Methods for Monodispersed Garlic Oil Microspheres in Water Using the Microemulsion Technique and Their Potential as Antimicrobials
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 8, pages N1301–N1306, August 2013
How to Cite
Zheng, H. M., Li, H. B., Wang, D. W. and Liu, D. (2013), Preparation Methods for Monodispersed Garlic Oil Microspheres in Water Using the Microemulsion Technique and Their Potential as Antimicrobials. Journal of Food Science, 78: N1301–N1306. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12208
- Issue online: 19 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31170558
- Youth Foundation. Grant Number: Q201101
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!