[Correction added after publication 22 August 2013: Errors in the author affiliations were amended.]
M: FOOD MICROBIOLOGY AND SAFETY
Inhibition of Cronobacter sakazakii by Heat Labile Bacteriocins Produced by Probiotic LAB Isolated from Healthy Infants
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 9, pages M1416–M1420, September 2013
How to Cite
Awaisheh, S. S., Al-Nabulsi, A. A., Osaili, T. M., Ibrahim, S. and Holley, R. (2013), Inhibition of Cronobacter sakazakii by Heat Labile Bacteriocins Produced by Probiotic LAB Isolated from Healthy Infants. Journal of Food Science, 78: M1416–M1420. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12209
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!