M: FOOD MICROBIOLOGY AND SAFETY
Impact of Rearing Conditions on the Microbiological Quality of Raw Retail Poultry Meat
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 8, pages M1232–M1235, August 2013
How to Cite
Hardy, B., Crilly, N., Pendleton, S., Andino, A., Wallis, A., Zhang, N. and Hanning, I. (2013), Impact of Rearing Conditions on the Microbiological Quality of Raw Retail Poultry Meat. Journal of Food Science, 78: M1232–M1235. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12212
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!