M: Food Microbiology & Safety
Effect of Salts of Organic Acids on Listeria monocytogenes, Shelf Life, Meat Quality, and Consumer Acceptability of Beef Frankfurters
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2014
© 2013 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 79, Issue 1, pages M54–M60, January 2014
How to Cite
Morey, A., Bowers, J. W. J., Bauermeister, L. J., Singh, M., Huang, T.-S. and McKee, S. R. (2014), Effect of Salts of Organic Acids on Listeria monocytogenes, Shelf Life, Meat Quality, and Consumer Acceptability of Beef Frankfurters. Journal of Food Science, 79: M54–M60. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12220
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!