C: FOOD CHEMISTRY
Antioxidant, Antibrowning, and Cytoprotective Activities of Ligustrum robustum (Rxob.) Blume Extract
Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 9, pages C1354–C1362, September 2013
How to Cite
Yu, Z.-L. and Zeng, W.-C. (2013), Antioxidant, Antibrowning, and Cytoprotective Activities of Ligustrum robustum (Rxob.) Blume Extract. Journal of Food Science, 78: C1354–C1362. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12224
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2013
- Academic Award for Distinguished Research by the Ministry of Education, China. Grant Number: 2013510001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!