Authors Zeng and Zhao contributed equally to this study.
H: HEALTH, NUTRITION, AND FOOD
Chemical Properties of a Polysaccharide Purified From Solid-State Fermentation of Auricularia Auricular and its Biological Activity as a Hypolipidemic Agent
Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 9, pages H1470–H1475, September 2013
How to Cite
Zeng, F., Zhao, C., Pang, J., Lin, Z., Huang, Y. and Liu, B. (2013), Chemical Properties of a Polysaccharide Purified From Solid-State Fermentation of Auricularia Auricular and its Biological Activity as a Hypolipidemic Agent. Journal of Food Science, 78: H1470–H1475. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12226
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31071639
- school-enterprise cooperation major projects of Fujian, China. Grant Number: 2010N5005
- projects of science and technology of the Fujian Education Department, China. Grant Number: JB11038
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!