M: FOOD MICROBIOLOGY AND SAFETY
Czech Ethanol-Free Propolis Extract Displays Inhibitory Activity against a Broad Spectrum of Bacterial and Fungal Pathogens
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 9, pages M1421–M1429, September 2013
How to Cite
Netíková, L., Bogusch, P. and Heneberg, P. (2013), Czech Ethanol-Free Propolis Extract Displays Inhibitory Activity against a Broad Spectrum of Bacterial and Fungal Pathogens. Journal of Food Science, 78: M1421–M1429. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12230
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2013
- Charles Univ. in Prague. Grant Number: UNCE 204015 and PRVOUK P31/2012
- Czech Science Foundation. Grant Number: P301/12/1686
- Internal Grant Agency of the Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: NT13663-3/2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!