M: FOOD MICROBIOLOGY AND SAFETY
Czech Ethanol-Free Propolis Extract Displays Inhibitory Activity against a Broad Spectrum of Bacterial and Fungal Pathogens
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 9, pages M1421–M1429, September 2013
How to Cite
Netíková, L., Bogusch, P. and Heneberg, P. (2013), Czech Ethanol-Free Propolis Extract Displays Inhibitory Activity against a Broad Spectrum of Bacterial and Fungal Pathogens. Journal of Food Science, 78: M1421–M1429. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12230
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2013
- Charles Univ. in Prague. Grant Number: UNCE 204015 and PRVOUK P31/2012
- Czech Science Foundation. Grant Number: P301/12/1686
- Internal Grant Agency of the Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: NT13663-3/2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!