†Re-use of this article is permitted in accordance with the Terms and Conditions set out at http://olabout.wiley.com/WileyCDA/Section/id-817008.html
M: Food Microbiology … Safety
Rapid and Sensitive Immunochromatographic Strip for On-site Detection of Sulfamethazine in Meats and Eggs
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Food Science published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc. on behalf of Institute of Food Technologists®†
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 10, pages M1575–M1581, October 2013
How to Cite
Shim, W.-B., Kim, J.-S., Kim, M.-G. and Chung, D.-H. (2013), Rapid and Sensitive Immunochromatographic Strip for On-site Detection of Sulfamethazine in Meats and Eggs. Journal of Food Science, 78: M1575–M1581. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12232
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2013
- Advanced Production Technology Development Program, Korean Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs
- Korean Ministry of Food and Drug Safety
- 2011. Pretreatment-free immunochromatographic assay for the detection of streptomycin and its application to the control of milk and dairy products. Anal Chim Acta 701:209–17. , , , , .
- 2005. Confirmation of sulfamethazine, sulfathiazole, and sulfadimethoxine residues in condensed milk and soft-cheese products by liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry. J Assoc Off Anal Chem 88:736–43. , , , , , .
- 2003. Extraction procedure for sulfachloropyridazine in porcine tissues and detection in a sulfonamide-specific enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA). Anal Chim Acta 494:21–8. , , , , .
- 2012. Disposable and integrated amperometricimmunosensor for direct determination of sulfonamide antibiotics in milk. Biosens Bioelectron 36:81–8. , , , , .
- 1975. Preparation of gold dispersions of varying particle size: controlled nucleation for the regulation of the particle size in monodisperse gold suspension. Nat Phys 241:20–2. .
- 2003. A clean and rapid liquid chromatographic technique for sulfamethazine monitoring in pork tissues without using organic solvent. J Chromatogr Sci 41:377–80. .
- 2010. Determination of chloramphenicol in milk by a fluorescence polarization immunoassay. J Anal Chem 65:255–9. , .
- 2010. Utilizing three monoclonal antibodies in the development of an immunochromatographic assay for simultaneous detection of sulfamethazine, sulfadiazine and sulfaquinoxaline residues in egg and chicken muscle. Anal Chem 82:7550–5. , , , , , , , .
- 2008. Sulfamethazine detection with direct-binding optical waveguide lightmode spectroscopy-based immunosensor. Food Chem 108:768–73. , , .
- 2000. Direct competitive enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for sulfamethazine. J Vet Med Sci 62:1121–3. , , .
- 2008. Lateral-flow colloidal gold-based immunoassay for the rapid detection of deoxynivalenol with two indicator ranges. Anal Chim Acta 616:235–44. , , , , , , .
- 2009. Development of immunoassays for the detection of sulfamethazine in swine urine. Food Addit Contam Part A Chem Anal Control Expo Risk Assess 26:314–25. , , , , , , , , , , , .
- 2001. Production of monoclonal antibodies to the N-methylcarbamate pesticide propoxur. J Agric Food Chem 49:72–8. , , .
- 2006. Gold nanoparticle-based novel enhancement method for the development of highly sensitive immunochromatographic test strips. Sci Technol Adv Mater 7:270–5. , , , , , , .
- 1999. Confirmation of multiple sulfonamide residues in bovine milk by gas chromatography-positive chemical ionization mass spectrometry. J Chromatogr B 723:127–37.
- 1993. Determination of sulphamethazine in animal tissues by enzyme immunoassay. Anal Chim Acta 275:323–8. , , .
- 1982. The preparation of protein A-gold complexes with 3 nm and 15 nm gold nanoparticles and their use in labeling multiple antigens on ultrathin section. J Histochem Cytochem 14:791–801. .
- 1980. Sulfamethazine residues in uncooked edible tissues of pork following recommended oral administration and withdrawal. Can J Comp Med 44:338–45. , .
- 2008. ELISA for sulfonamides and its application for screening in water contamination. J Agric Food Chem 56:6609–15. , , , .
- 2006. Immunochroma-tography using colloidal gold-antibody probe for the detection of atrazine in water samples. J Agric Food Chem 54:9728–34. , , , , , , .
- 2009. Development and validation of a gold nanoparticle immunochromatographic assay (ICG) for the detection of zearalenone. J Agric Food Chem 57:4035–41. , , .
- 2010. Surface modification, functionalization and bioconjugation of colloidal inorganic nanoparticles. Phil Trans R Soc A 368:1333–83. , .
- 1990. Gas chromatographic-mass spectrometric determination of six sulfonamide residues in egg and animal tissues. J Assoc Off Anal Chem 73:886–92. , .
- 2008. Comparison of LC and UPLS coupled to MS-MS for the determination of sulfonamides in egg and honey. Chromatographia 67:783–8. , .
- 2007. Production and characterization of monoclonal and recombinant antibodies against antimicrobial sulfamethazine. J Microbiol Biotechnol 17:571–8. , , , , , , , , .
- 2009. Review on enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays for sulfonamide residues in edible animal products. J Immunol Methods 350:1–13. , .
- 2011. A high selective immunochromatographic assay for rapid detection of aflatoxin B1. Talanta 85:736–42. , , , , , .