C: FOOD CHEMISTRY
Utilization of Barley or Wheat Bran to Bioconvert Glutamate to γ-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA)
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 9, pages C1376–C1382, September 2013
How to Cite
Jin, W.-J., Kim, M.-J. and Kim, K.-S. (2013), Utilization of Barley or Wheat Bran to Bioconvert Glutamate to γ-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA). Journal of Food Science, 78: C1376–C1382. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12234
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!