M: Food Microbiology & Safety
A Strategy to Design Efficient Fermentation Processes for Traditional Beverages Production: Prickly Pear Wine
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 10, pages M1560–M1568, October 2013
How to Cite
Navarrete-Bolaños, J.L., Fato-Aldeco, E., Gutiérrez-Moreno, K., Botello-Álvarez, J.E., Jiménez-Islas, H. and Rico-Martínez, R. (2013), A Strategy to Design Efficient Fermentation Processes for Traditional Beverages Production: Prickly Pear Wine. Journal of Food Science, 78: M1560–M1568. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12237
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!