S: Sensory & Food Quality
Sensory Evaluation of Dry-fermented Sausage Containing Ground Deodorized Yellow Mustard
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 10, pages S1595–S1601, October 2013
How to Cite
Li, S., Aliani, M. and Holley, R. A. (2013), Sensory Evaluation of Dry-fermented Sausage Containing Ground Deodorized Yellow Mustard. Journal of Food Science, 78: S1595–S1601. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12252
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2012
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- Mustard 21 (Calgary, AB)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!