C: Food Chemistry
Phytochemical Analysis and Anti-inflammatory Potential of Hyphaene thebaica L. Fruit
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 10, pages C1503–C1508, October 2013
How to Cite
Farag, M. A. and Paré, P. W. (2013), Phytochemical Analysis and Anti-inflammatory Potential of Hyphaene thebaica L. Fruit. Journal of Food Science, 78: C1503–C1508. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12253
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2013
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation (Mohamed A. Farag)
- Robert Welch Foundation (D-1478)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!