S: Sensory & Food Quality
Chemical Treatments for Reducing the Yellow Discoloration of Channel Catfish (Ictalurus punctatus) Fillets
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 10, pages S1609–S1613, October 2013
How to Cite
Li, Y., Liu, S., Cline, D., Chen, S., Wang, Y. and Bell, L. N. (2013), Chemical Treatments for Reducing the Yellow Discoloration of Channel Catfish (Ictalurus punctatus) Fillets. Journal of Food Science, 78: S1609–S1613. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12255
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!