C: Food Chemistry
Variation in Lycopene and Lycopenoates, Antioxidant Capacity, and Fruit Quality of Buffaloberry (Shepherdia argentea [Pursh]Nutt.)
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 11, pages C1673–C1679, November 2013
How to Cite
Riedl, K. M., Choksi, K., Wyzgoski, F. J., Scheerens, J. C., Schwartz, S. J. and Reese, R. N. (2013), Variation in Lycopene and Lycopenoates, Antioxidant Capacity, and Fruit Quality of Buffaloberry (Shepherdia argentea [Pursh]Nutt.). Journal of Food Science, 78: C1673–C1679. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12265
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2013
- South Dakota State Univ
- Agricultural Experiment Station and to the Ohio State Univ.
- Ohio Agricultural Research and Development Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!