C: Food Chemistry
Purification, Identification, and In Vivo Activity of Angiotensin I-Converting Enzyme Inhibitory Peptide, from Ribbonfish (Trichiurus haumela) Backbone
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 79, Issue 1, pages C1–C7, January 2014
How to Cite
Zou, P., Wang, J.-L., He, G.-Q. and Wu, J. (2014), Purification, Identification, and In Vivo Activity of Angiotensin I-Converting Enzyme Inhibitory Peptide, from Ribbonfish (Trichiurus haumela) Backbone. Journal of Food Science, 79: C1–C7. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12269
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2013
- Natl. Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31130042
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in Univ. Grant Number: NCET-10-0698
- Zhejiang Provincial Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: Y2111237
- Natural Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!