T: Toxicology & Chemical Food Safety
Identifying 2 Prenylflavanones as Potential Hepatotoxic Compounds in the Ethanol Extract of Sophora flavescens
Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 11, pages T1830–T1834, November 2013
How to Cite
Yu, Q., Cheng, N. and Ni, X. (2013), Identifying 2 Prenylflavanones as Potential Hepatotoxic Compounds in the Ethanol Extract of Sophora flavescens. Journal of Food Science, 78: T1830–T1834. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12275
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!