C: Food Chemistry
Lipolysis, Lipid Peroxidation, and Color Characteristics of Serrano Hams from Duroc and Large White Pigs during Dry-Curing
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 11, pages C1659–C1664, November 2013
How to Cite
del Olmo, A., Calzada, J. and Nuñez, M. (2013), Lipolysis, Lipid Peroxidation, and Color Characteristics of Serrano Hams from Duroc and Large White Pigs during Dry-Curing. Journal of Food Science, 78: C1659–C1664. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12281
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2013
- MARM, Ministerio de Medio Ambiente y Medio Rural y Marino. Grant Number: CC08–032
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!