E: Food Engineering & Physical Propertie
Mathematical Modeling and Microbiological Verification of Ohmic Heating of a Multicomponent Mixture of Particles in a Continuous Flow Ohmic Heater System with Electric Field Parallel to Flow
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 11, pages E1721–E1734, November 2013
How to Cite
Kamonpatana, P., Mohamed, H. M. H., Shynkaryk, M., Heskitt, B., Yousef, A. E. and Sastry, S. K. (2013), Mathematical Modeling and Microbiological Verification of Ohmic Heating of a Multicomponent Mixture of Particles in a Continuous Flow Ohmic Heater System with Electric Field Parallel to Flow. Journal of Food Science, 78: E1721–E1734. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12287
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2013
- USDA National Integrated Food Safety Initiative
- Ohio Agricultural Research and Development Center (OARDC)
- Ohio Supercomputer Center. Grant Number: PAS0587
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!