Chen and Cui contributed equally to this article.
C: Food Chemistry
Metabolic Changes during the Pu-erh Tea Pile-Fermentation Revealed by a Liquid Chromatography Tandem Mass-Spectrometry-Based Metabolomics Approach
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 11, pages C1665–C1672, November 2013
How to Cite
Chen, H., Cui, F., Li, H., Sheng, J. and Lv, J. (2013), Metabolic Changes during the Pu-erh Tea Pile-Fermentation Revealed by a Liquid Chromatography Tandem Mass-Spectrometry-Based Metabolomics Approach. Journal of Food Science, 78: C1665–C1672. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12288
Financial disclosures: The authors have no financial conflict of interest.
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2013
- Scientific and Technological Innovation of Yunnan Province. Grant Number: 2008QA028
- Natl. Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31201413
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: ZY1124
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Figure S1. Typical TICs of LC-MS from the manufacturing process groups. Tea sample 1-1 refers to the raw material group; Tea samples 2-1, 3-1, 4-1, 5-1, and 6-1 refer to the 5 pile-fermentation process groups, respectively; Tea sample 7-1 refers to the final product group.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.