T: Toxicology & Chemical Food Safety
Aflatoxin (B1, B2, G1, and G2) Contamination in Rice of Mexico and Spain, from Local Sources or Imported
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 11, pages T1822–T1829, November 2013
How to Cite
Suárez-Bonnet, E., Carvajal, M., Méndez-Ramírez, I., Castillo-Urueta, P., Cortés-Eslava, J., Gómez-Arroyo, S. and Melero-Vara, J. M. (2013), Aflatoxin (B1, B2, G1, and G2) Contamination in Rice of Mexico and Spain, from Local Sources or Imported. Journal of Food Science, 78: T1822–T1829. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12291
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2013
- Dirección General del Personal Académico (DGAPA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!