M: Food Microbiology & Safety
Isolation and Detection of Extended Spectrum β-Lactamase (ESBL)-Producing Enterobacteriaceae from Meat using Chromogenic Agars and Isothermal Loop-Mediated Amplification (LAMP) Assays
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
© 2013 Crown copyright This article is published with the permission of the Controller of HMSO and the Queen's Printer for Scotland.
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 12, pages M1892–M1898, December 2013
How to Cite
Anjum, M.F., Lemma, F., Cork, D.J., Meunier, D., Murphy, N., North, S.E., Woodford, N., Haines, J. and Randall, L.P. (2013), Isolation and Detection of Extended Spectrum β-Lactamase (ESBL)-Producing Enterobacteriaceae from Meat using Chromogenic Agars and Isothermal Loop-Mediated Amplification (LAMP) Assays. Journal of Food Science, 78: M1892–M1898. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12297
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2013
- FSA. Grant Number: FS241023
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!