C: Food Chemistry
Multi-element Fingerprinting as a Tool in Origin Authentication of Four East China Marine Species
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 12, pages C1852–C1857, December 2013
How to Cite
Guo, L., Gong, L., Yu, Y. and Zhang, H. (2013), Multi-element Fingerprinting as a Tool in Origin Authentication of Four East China Marine Species. Journal of Food Science, 78: C1852–C1857. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12302
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2013
- Research Group of Aquatic Products Processing
- Food Science and Technology of Zhejiang Province
- Natl. R & D Branch Center for Marine Fish Processing (Hangzhou)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!