Authors Qian and Yang are joint lead authors of this paper.
M: Food Microbiology & Safety
Impact of the O2 Concentrations on Bacterial Communities and Quality of Modified Atmosphere Packaged Pacific White Shrimp (Litopenaeus Vannamei)
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 12, pages M1878–M1884, December 2013
How to Cite
Qian, Y.-F., Yang, S.-P., Xie, J., Xiong, Q. and Gao, Z.-L. (2013), Impact of the O2 Concentrations on Bacterial Communities and Quality of Modified Atmosphere Packaged Pacific White Shrimp (Litopenaeus Vannamei). Journal of Food Science, 78: M1878–M1884. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12305
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2013
- National “12th Five-Year” Plan for Science and Technology Support. Grant Number: 2012BAD29B06
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20113104110005
- Shanghai Engineering Research Center Construction Special Fund from Shanghai Municipal Science and Technology Commission. Grant Number: 11DZ2280300
- Program for Fostering Young Teachers in Univ. of Shanghai. Grant Number: ZZhy12018
- Excellent Thesis Grant from Shanghai Ocean Univ.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!