S: Sensory & Food Quality
Low-Dose Irradiation Can be Used as a Phytosanitary Treatment for Fresh Table Grapes
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2014
© 2013 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 79, Issue 1, pages S81–S91, January 2014
How to Cite
Kim, G. C., Rakovski, C., Caporaso, F. and Prakash, A. (2014), Low-Dose Irradiation Can be Used as a Phytosanitary Treatment for Fresh Table Grapes. Journal of Food Science, 79: S81–S91. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12307
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!