C: Food Chemistry
Impact of High Hydrostatic Pressure and Pasteurization on the Structure and the Extractability of Bioactive Compounds of Persimmon “Rojo Brillante”
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 79, Issue 1, pages C32–C38, January 2014
How to Cite
Hernández-Carrión, M., Vázquez-Gutiérrez, J. L., Hernando, I. and Quiles, A. (2014), Impact of High Hydrostatic Pressure and Pasteurization on the Structure and the Extractability of Bioactive Compounds of Persimmon “Rojo Brillante”. Journal of Food Science, 79: C32–C38. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12321
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!