Mention of trade names or commercial products in this publication is solely for the purpose of providing specific information and does not imply recommendation or endorsement by the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture.
M: Food Microbiology & Safety
Thermal Inactivation of Escherichia coli O157:H7 in Strawberry Puree and Its Effect on Anthocyanins and Color
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
Journal of Food Science © 2013 Institute of Food Technologists® No claim to original US government works
Journal of Food Science
Volume 79, Issue 1, pages M74–M80, January 2014
How to Cite
Hsu, H.-Y., Huang, L. and Wu, J. S.-B. (2014), Thermal Inactivation of Escherichia coli O157:H7 in Strawberry Puree and Its Effect on Anthocyanins and Color. Journal of Food Science, 79: M74–M80. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12327
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2013
- USDA/NIFA. Grant Number: 2011–68003–20096
- National Science Council of Taiwan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!